Following the recent update by the Tourism of Thailand Authority of Thailand (TAT) on the entry requirements to Phuket effective on 1 March 2022, fully vaccinated travelers from any country around the world can now apply for a ‘TEST & GO Thailand Pass” with no quarantine required under Test & Go scheme.
Please find below required documents for entering Phuket.
- A Thailand Pass, which can be applied via https://tp.consular.go.th
- A pre-booked first RT-PCR appointment on Day 1
- An ATK self-test kit on Day 5-6 and report the test result as instructed by the Ministry of Public Health
- A medical Certificated with an RT-PCR lab result indicating that “COVID-19 is not detected’ issued no more than 72 hours before travelling
- An insurance policy with coverage no less than USD 20,000
- A proof of accommodation prepayment for Day 1 at SHA+ hotel
- A Certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination.
Cassia Phuket is SHA+ Certified. All of our associates at Cassia Phuket have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Information is based on the latest updates from the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) and is subject to change.
To view more offers, please click here